Clue: What South Carolinians call Sharpsburg
We have 1 answer for the clue What South Carolinians call Sharpsburg. See the results below.
- 1862 Maryland battle site
- 1862 battle site
- Bloody battleground for Lee
- Bloody Civil War battle site of September, 1862
- Civil War battle site
- McClellan battle site
- Maryland's historic ___ Creek
- 1862 invasion battle site
- 1862 Civil War battle
- First major Civil War battle on Union soil
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 12, 2015
Found an answer for the clue What South Carolinians call Sharpsburg that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!