Clue: What the U.S. joined in Apr. 1917
We have 1 answer for the clue What the U.S. joined in Apr. 1917. See the results below.
- Old Eur. conflict
- When tank warfare began: Abbr.
- Conflict that ended at 11:00 on 11/11
- It ended at 11:00 on 11/11
- La Belle Époque ender: Abbr.
- It ended on Nov. 11
- The 1919 Treaty of Versailles concluded it: Abbr.
- "Gallipoli" conflict, briefly
- "All Quiet on the Western Front" conflict (abbr.)
- It ended Nov. 11th
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 23, 2013
Found an answer for the clue What the U.S. joined in Apr. 1917 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!