Clue: What Vito Corleone's company imported
We have 1 answer for the clue What Vito Corleone's company imported. See the results below.
- Salad dressing ingredient
- Virgin product, sometimes
- Ingredient in many Mediterranean dishes
- Greek salad ingredient
- Italian dressing ingredient
- Press release?
- Healthful pasta-sauce ingredient
- Extra virgin
- Italian cuisine staple
- Kitchen staple
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 21, 2004
Found an answer for the clue What Vito Corleone's company imported that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!