Clue: "What's your sign?," for example?
We have 1 answer for the clue "What's your sign?," for example?. See the results below.
- Political platform
- Tie-in to another telephone customer, as well as a tie-in to this puzzle's theme
- Old telephone connection
- Official political philosophy
- Prevalent policy
- Official policy
- *Political mantra
- Official political policies
- Shared phone service of old
- Political policy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "What's your sign?," for example? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!