Clue: Wheels with teeth
We have 2 answers for the clue Wheels with teeth. See the results below.
- They may be stripped
- First, second, reverse, etc.
- They may be shifted or stripped
- Subjects of ratios
- They're sometimes stripped
- First, second and third
- You may use a stick for these
- They may get engaged
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 10, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 20, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Wheels with teeth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!