Clue: When a plane is due to take off: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue When a plane is due to take off: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Airport abbr.
- Takeoff, approx.
- Train sta. posting
- Schedule board abbr.
- J.F.K. guesstimate
- LAX monitor info
- Sched. entry
- Sched. approximation
- LAX listing
- Flight board listing: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 21, 2014
- New York Times - January 20, 2014
- I Swear Crossword - March 15, 2013
- New York Times - November 18, 2008
- New York Times - December 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue When a plane is due to take off: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!