Clue: When repeated, a dance
We have 1 answer for the clue When repeated, a dance. See the results below.
- Half a dance
- Part of a repeated dance movement
- When repeated, a Latin dance
- Half a Latin dance
- When doubled, a dance
- Dance step
- 1979 hit "What ___ Gonna Do With My Lovin'"
- Tea, on the Thames
- Single dance move?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 29, 2016
- Universal - December 31, 2015
- USA Today - May 14, 2015
- New York Times - February 09, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 15, 2010
- Washington Post - December 10, 2008
- Washington Post - July 08, 2006
- Washington Post - April 20, 2006
- New York Times - March 08, 2006
- Washington Post - December 10, 2001
- Washington Post - February 06, 2001
- New York Times - March 18, 1999
- New York Times - July 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue When repeated, a dance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!