Clue: When repeated, a dolt
We have 1 answer for the clue When repeated, a dolt. See the results below.
- Doo-wop syllable
- "Forgot the lyrics" syllable
- "___ spiro, spero" (motto of South Carolina)
- Twice, a lollipop brand
- Musical sound before and after "da"
- Scat syllable
- Scat singer's syllable
- Musical syllable before and after "da"
- Syllable between "do wah diddy diddy" and "diddy do"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 14, 2007
Found an answer for the clue When repeated, a dolt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!