Clue: When repeated, a Mamas and the Papas hit
We have 1 answer for the clue When repeated, a Mamas and the Papas hit. See the results below.
- Whenever it comes, "you can find me cryin' all of the time," in a 1966 hit
- Calendar column heading
- Work week start
- Workweek start, or an apt title for this puzzle based on an abbreviation found in its five longest answers
- Second of seven
- With 26-Across, #1 hit for the Mamas & the Papas
- Day Mama Cass sang about
- Typical workweek start
- Start of many workweeks
- Day whose child is fair of face
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue When repeated, a Mamas and the Papas hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!