Clue: When roosters crow
We have 2 answers for the clue When roosters crow. See the results below.
- Literary time of day
- Early part of the day
- "September ___" (Neil Diamond hit)
- Poetic time of day
- Even's opposite
- Time starting at dawn
- In "Hamlet," it's "in russet mantle clad"
- Prenoon period, in poetry
- Dawn, to Donne
- Eve's opposite
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 14, 2017
- Netword - July 17, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 14, 2016
- Netword - September 20, 2009
- New York Times - November 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue When roosters crow that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!