Clue: When some footballs are hiked
We have 1 answer for the clue When some footballs are hiked. See the results below.
- When a football may be hiked
- How some salsas start, musically
- How a call may be picked up at the office
- Huddle directive
- Quarterback's "Snap the ball at the second 'hut'"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 05, 2007
- New York Times - December 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue When some footballs are hiked that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!