Clue: When telephone lines really hum
We have 1 answer for the clue When telephone lines really hum. See the results below.
- Present time
- Good time for florists
- Observance made official by President Wilson in 1914
- *America's most popular dining-out occasion
- When many cards are read
- National commemoration first celebrated in 1914
- *Serving-mom-breakfast-in-bed occasion
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue When telephone lines really hum that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!