Clue: *When the break-in occurred
We have 1 answer for the clue *When the break-in occurred. See the results below.
- Father ___
- Opening day
- December holiday
- Part 4 of our Christmas carol
- Present day?
- When many homes have their lights on
- With 63-Across, extra holiday pay ... or what's in 17-, 22-, 34- and 45-Across?
- With 81-Down, holiday message
- Part six of our Christmas quote
- 'Tis the season
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 25, 2002
Found an answer for the clue *When the break-in occurred that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!