Clue: When tripled, a story shortener
We have 2 answers for the clue When tripled, a story shortener. See the results below.
- When tripled, "et cetera"
- When tripled, a Seinfeld catch phrase
- "And so on," when tripled
- Word usually said in triplicate
- When said three times, "et cetera"
- In triplicate, a Seinfeld catchphrase
- When repeated twice, et cetera
- When tripled, "et cetera," '90s-style
- "Blah ..."
- Tripled, a "Seinfeld" catchphrase
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 24, 2012
- LA Times - July 06, 2008
- LA Times - January 21, 2007
Found an answer for the clue When tripled, a story shortener that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!