Clue: Where 48-Down fought in 1999
We have 1 answer for the clue Where 48-Down fought in 1999. See the results below.
- Balkan land
- Balkan turn-of-the-century war zone
- Agim Çeku is its prime minister
- Neighbor of Montenegro
- Pristina is its capital
- Balkan Peninsula hot spot
- Disputed Balkan territory
- Albania neighbor
- Balkan province
- Serbian province
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Where 48-Down fought in 1999 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!