Clue: Where Caesar landed, 46 B.C.
We have 1 answer for the clue Where Caesar landed, 46 B.C.. See the results below.
- Kilimanjaro is there
- Fugard's "My Children! My ___!"
- Where 26-Down is
- Cape buffalo's continent
- Zebra's abode
- Aardvark's abode
- Where modern man arose, many believe
- Its lowest point is Lake Assal
- Cairo is its largest city
- Congo continent
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Where Caesar landed, 46 B.C. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!