Clue: Where "Falstaff" debuted, 1893
We have 1 answer for the clue Where "Falstaff" debuted, 1893. See the results below.
- Where "Otello" premiered
- Where Renata Scotto debuted
- Italian tourist attraction
- Milan attraction
- House of Milan
- Milan opera house
- Milan music mecca
- Its inaugural opera was "Europa riconosciuta"
- Where "Madama Butterfly" premiered
- Venue for seven Verdi premieres
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 07, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Where "Falstaff" debuted, 1893 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!