Clue: Where G.I.'s fought Charlie
We have 1 answer for the clue Where G.I.'s fought Charlie. See the results below.
- Former service site
- Vet's memory, perhaps
- Danielle Steel's "Message From ___"
- "Coming Home" subject, briefly
- Site of 60's tour of duty
- Where many vets served
- "Platoon" setting
- "Miss Saigon" setting
- Ho Chi Minh Trail locale
- "Miss Saigon" setting, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 08, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Where G.I.'s fought Charlie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!