Clue: Where Lee Harvey Oswald was a lathe operator
We have 1 answer for the clue Where Lee Harvey Oswald was a lathe operator. See the results below.
- Louis B. Mayer's birthplace
- Belarus's capital
- Capital of Belarus
- European capital
- Belarus city
- Louis B. Mayer's Belarus birthplace
- Belarus's largest city
- Capital on a tributary of the Berezina
- City that once had a large Yiddish-speaking population
- Only Belarus city with an underground metro
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 04, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Where Lee Harvey Oswald was a lathe operator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!