Clue: Where Montgomery turned back Rommel
We have 1 answer for the clue Where Montgomery turned back Rommel. See the results below.
- W.W. II battle site, with "El"
- El ___ (1942 battle site)
- With "El," British victory site of 1942
- El ___, 1942 battle site
- El ___ (site of Montgomery-Rommel faceoff)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Where Montgomery turned back Rommel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!