Clue: Where Srinagar is
We have 1 answer for the clue Where Srinagar is. See the results below.
- K2 locale
- Former Asian state known for goat wool
- Disputed region between Pakistan and India
- Mountainous region of India
- Region known for its wool
- Region of 70-Across for which a type of wool is named
- Long song from "Physical Graffiti"
- Disputed Asian region
- Subject of a China/India/Pakistan territorial dispute
- K2's region
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Where Srinagar is that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!