Clue: Where the Blues Brothers debuted: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Where the Blues Brothers debuted: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Variety show since 1975, briefly
- Debut of 10/11/75, briefly
- NBC prog. since 1975
- Sketch-based TV show, briefly
- Show with skits, for short
- Show that's launched many film careers: Abbr.
- Skittish show?: Abbr.
- The Blues Brothers sang here: Abbr.
- Venue for the Blues Brothers, for short
- Dan Aykroyd's old show, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Where the Blues Brothers debuted: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!