Clue: Where the Gurkha reigned
We have 1 answer for the clue Where the Gurkha reigned. See the results below.
- Himalayan kingdom
- Only U.N. member whose flag is not rectangular
- Buddha's birthplace
- Gurkha's home
- Where Everest is
- Sherpa's home
- "Raiders of the Lost Ark" locale
- Land with half of Mount Everest
- Mt. Everest locale
- High land
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 07, 2007
- New York Times - January 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Where the Gurkha reigned that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!