Clue: Where the thigh joins the abdomen
We have 1 answer for the clue Where the thigh joins the abdomen. See the results below.
- Strain locus
- Common injury location
- Pull a ___
- It's sometimes pulled while running
- Hurdler's injury location
- Area below the abdomen
- ___ pull (common sports injury)
- Part of the body often injured playing sports
- Common place for a pull
- Under-the-abdomen area
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 26, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Where the thigh joins the abdomen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!