We have 4 answers for the clue Whirls. See the results below.
- Casino rounds
- Public relations interpretations
- Drunk's woe, with "the"
- Deejays' platters
- What 17-Across, 62-Across, 10-Down or 35-Down does
- Ping-Pong skills
- Takes a turn on "Wheel of Fortune"
- Music radio station data
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 15, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 04, 2015
- New York Times - September 02, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 28, 2009
- Netword - May 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 25, 2007
- USA Today - January 12, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 13, 2006
- Netword - November 16, 2005
- New York Times - October 25, 2003
- New York Times - October 31, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Whirls that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!