Clue: White-collar crook
We have 1 answer for the clue White-collar crook. See the results below.
- One standing in the wind, maybe
- Check falsifier
- Passer of bad checks
- Ben Franklin, famously, in an electrical storm
- One passing bad checks
- One whose checks need checking
- Bad-check passer
- One whose checks should be chucked?
- Parkgoer on a windy day, maybe
- Person passing bad checks
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 21, 2009
- New York Times - January 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue White-collar crook that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!