Clue: White House lectern adornment
We have 1 answer for the clue White House lectern adornment. See the results below.
- *It has "E pluribus unum" on it
- Something the U.S. government keeps an eye on
- Symbol of 26-Across found on the 8-Across
- Something seen on a buck?
- United States emblem
- Dollar bill feature
- White House lectern emblem
- It may be found on a buck
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue White House lectern adornment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!