Clue: White lightning
We have 3 answers for the clue White lightning. See the results below.
- Moonshine, slangily
- It's illegally distilled from corn mash
- *Hooch from the hinterlands
- Moonshine, or a soda named for it
- "I was thirsty, so I opened a ___ ..."
- Drink using the five vowels
- Drink with Code Red and Baja Blast varieties
- Mello Yello rival
- "we've heard for years that we need to eat our greens, right? spinach, celery, broccoli, and ___"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 04, 2008
- Netword - December 21, 2006
- Washington Post - March 01, 2003
Found an answer for the clue White lightning that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!