Clue: White of the eye
We have 1 answer for the clue White of the eye. See the results below.
- Eye piece?
- It's continuous with the cornea
- Eye cover
- Eyeball covering
- Cornea's companion
- White outer coat of the eye
- Eyeball membrane
- Eye muscles attach to it
- Opaque eye layer
- Eye covering
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 04, 2017
- New York Times - November 11, 2016
- LA Times - May 19, 2016
- New York Times - September 13, 2013
- Netword - May 12, 2012
- LA Times - June 04, 2011
- Washington Post - August 13, 2008
- New York Sun - May 01, 2008
- New York Times - December 14, 2003
- Washington Post - May 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue White of the eye that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!