Clue: Whitney's partner in airplanes
We have 1 answer for the clue Whitney's partner in airplanes. See the results below.
- Brooklyn institute
- Brooklyn campus
- ___ & Whitney (engine maker)
- ___ & Whitney (aircraft engine manufacturer)
- Brooklyn's ___ Institute, college of art and architecture
- Baltimore's Enoch ___ Free Library
- Dr. Gregory of "ER"
- Military aircraft engine maker ___ & Whitney
- New York's ___ Institute (art school)
- Whitney's partner in planes
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 30, 2010
- Universal - June 27, 2009
- New York Times - January 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Whitney's partner in airplanes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!