Clue: Whom a lawyer represents
We have 1 answer for the clue Whom a lawyer represents. See the results below.
- Grisham title, with "The"
- With 26-Down, regular customers
- Lawyer's need
- Consumer of professional services
- Accountant's customer
- Attorney's employer
- Attorney's customer
- Grisham nail-biter (with ''The'')
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - October 12, 2012
- New York Times - August 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Whom a lawyer represents that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!