Clue: Wide in the middle
We have 1 answer for the clue Wide in the middle. See the results below.
- Needing a girdle, maybe
- Broad in the beam, so to speak
- PBS's "The __ Gourmet TV Show"
- Commune member, maybe (Var.)
- Pear-shaped, as a human
- PBS's "The ___ Gourmet TV Show"
- '60s sort
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 19, 2009
- New York Times - May 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Wide in the middle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!