Clue: Widespread African belief
We have 1 answer for the clue Widespread African belief. See the results below.
- Belief that all natural objects have souls
- Shaman's doctrine
- Belief of many Africans
- Feature of Incan religion
- Doctrine that all natural objects have souls
- Belief that natural objects possess souls
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Widespread African belief that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!