Clue: William ___, the Father of Photography
We have 1 answer for the clue William ___, the Father of Photography. See the results below.
- Actor Lyle of 1950's TV's "The Bob Cummings Show"
- Chaney in "The Wolf Man"
- The Wolf Man's alter ego
- Chaney's role in "The Wolf Man"
- Screen Actors Guild co-founder Lyle ___
- Actor Lyle or actress Nita
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue William ___, the Father of Photography that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!