Clue: Wimple wearer
We have 3 answers for the clue Wimple wearer. See the results below.
- Mother Teresa, for one
- Convent dweller
- She follows an order
- Resident of St. Mary's
- Mother, maybe
- Ursuline, e.g.
- Sister or mother
- Woman of habit?
- Church lady
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 22, 2015
- Universal - August 26, 2015
- LA Times - February 04, 2015
- USA Today - April 24, 2013
- New York Times - December 16, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - April 11, 2012
- LA Times - September 13, 2011
- Universal - August 30, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - April 01, 2007
- New York Times - November 30, 2005
- Netword - July 01, 2005
- New York Times - October 30, 2002
- New York Times - May 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Wimple wearer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!