Clue: Wings it
We have 1 answer for the clue Wings it. See the results below.
- Reads between the lines?
- They're not rehearsed
- Wits' laugh-getters
- Forgoes the cue cards, maybe
- Improvisational lines
- Unrehearsed comments
- Skips the script
- Improvises lines
- Talks off the cuff
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 04, 2015
- Washington Post - September 23, 2014
- New York Times - September 08, 2010
- Netword - July 25, 2010
- Washington Post - July 17, 2008
- New York Sun - June 24, 2008
- New York Times - October 08, 2007
- Netword - October 29, 2006
- New York Times - December 27, 2005
- New York Times - March 07, 2004
- Washington Post - February 25, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Wings it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!