Clue: Winning coach of Super Bowl IV
We have 1 answer for the clue Winning coach of Super Bowl IV. See the results below.
- Former Chiefs' coach Hank
- Former NFL coach/commentator Hank
- Hall of Fame football coach Hank
- Ex-NFL coach Hank
- NFL Hall of Fame coach Hank
- Longtime Kansas City Chiefs coach Hank
- Coach Hank who won Super Bowl IV
- Hank who won Super Bowl IV with the Chiefs
- NFL Hall-of-Famer Hank
- Football Hall-of-Famer Hank
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Winning coach of Super Bowl IV that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!