Clue: Winter apples
We have 1 answer for the clue Winter apples. See the results below.
- Baking potatoes
- Idaho bagful
- Everyday potatoes
- Future tots, perhaps?
- Some apples and potatoes
- Idaho crop
- Baking potatoes, often
- Good potatoes for French fries
- Some apples
- Potatoes often used for fries
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 30, 2017
- LA Times Sunday - January 10, 2010
- New York Times - December 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Winter apples that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!