Clue: Winter Palace ruler
We have 2 answers for the clue Winter Palace ruler. See the results below.
- Drug ___ (Washington pooh-bah)
- Ivan the Terrible, e.g.
- Winter Palace resident
- Winter Palace dweller
- Grand duke's father
- Industry magnate
- 6-Down, e.g.
- Alexander, e.g.
- Old Russian leader
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 04, 2016
- LA Times - January 13, 2012
- LA Times - July 19, 2010
- USA Today - May 26, 2009
- Washington Post - October 12, 2007
- New York Sun - March 30, 2006
- New York Times - June 08, 2005
- New York Times - March 01, 2000
- New York Times - November 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Winter Palace ruler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!