Clue: Wish nullified
We have 1 answer for the clue Wish nullified. See the results below.
- Curse the day
- Herb of grace
- Fen ___ (meadow plant)
- Parisian way
- One of Ophelia's flowers
- Feel bad about
- Wish undone
- "For you there's rosemary and ___": "The Winter's Tale"
- Old-fashioned medicinal plant
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 23, 2012
- USA Today - May 06, 2008
- USA Today - September 11, 2003
- New York Times - July 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Wish nullified that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!