Clue: Wish to take back
We have 1 answer for the clue Wish to take back. See the results below.
- Curse the day
- Herb of grace
- Fen ___ (meadow plant)
- Parisian way
- One of Ophelia's flowers
- Feel bad about
- Wish undone
- "For you there's rosemary and ___": "The Winter's Tale"
- Old-fashioned medicinal plant
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 20, 2013
- Universal - October 27, 2013
- Universal - January 08, 2011
- USA Today - May 05, 2010
- Universal - October 04, 2008
- New York Times - September 26, 2007
- New York Times - May 23, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Wish to take back that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!