Clue: With 18-Across, a two-time Oscar winner
We have 1 answer for the clue With 18-Across, a two-time Oscar winner. See the results below.
- Streep of "Out of Africa"
- Actress Streep
- Sophie's player in "Sophie's Choice"
- Streep of "Silkwood"
- She played Sophie in "Sophie's Choice"
- She played Donna in the film "Mamma Mia!"
- Costar of Nicole and Julianne in "The Hours"
- She plays Julia in "Julie & Julia"
- Oscar-winner as Sophie
- Clint's ''. . . Madison County'' costar
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue With 18-Across, a two-time Oscar winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!