Clue: With 28-Down, Abe Lincoln's bride
We have 1 answer for the clue With 28-Down, Abe Lincoln's bride. See the results below.
- "Quite contrary" nursery rhyme girl
- One of two English queens
- Tudor queen
- One of the Tudors
- Crèche figure
- Pietà figure
- Name repeated in a nursery rhyme
- Successor to Edward VI
- "The Golden Arrow" novelist __ Webb
- Sister of Lazarus, in the Bible
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 26, 2001
Found an answer for the clue With 28-Down, Abe Lincoln's bride that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!