Clue: With 5-Down, Microsoft co-founder
We have 1 answer for the clue With 5-Down, Microsoft co-founder. See the results below.
- Catherine the Great's successor
- Etcher Cadmus
- Gauguin or Cézanne
- Klee or Cézanne
- One who studied "at the feet of Gamaliel"
- One of the Fab Four
- Epistle apostle
- Apostle who wrote "Ye see how large a letter I have written"
- Legendary logger __ Bunyan
- One of the Apostles
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue With 5-Down, Microsoft co-founder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!