Clue: With 60-Down, carnival treat
We have 1 answer for the clue With 60-Down, carnival treat. See the results below.
- Commercial prefix for many cold-weather products
- Start with Cone or Cat
- ___-Jet (popular toy)
- ___-Cat (winter vehicle)
- With 1-Across, carnival cooler
- With 47-Across, winter vehicles
- ___-Cat (off-road vehicle)
- ___-Cross Championship Racing
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 01, 2013
Found an answer for the clue With 60-Down, carnival treat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!