Clue: Withdrawal in 2016 headlines
We have 1 answer for the clue Withdrawal in 2016 headlines. See the results below.
- "The Economist" coinage of 2012
- Subject of a June 2016 U.K. referendum
- Subject of a notable 2016 referendum
- Portmanteau in 2016 world news
- Secession approved in a 2016 U.K. referendum
- Subject of a 2016 U.K. referendum ... or a hint to 16-, 25-, 41- and 55-Across
- Campaign promise of Boris Johnson
- Subject of a 2016 U.K. referendum, and a hint to five puzzle answers
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 12, 2017
Found an answer for the clue Withdrawal in 2016 headlines that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!