Clue: Without a stitch
We have 3 answers for the clue Without a stitch. See the results below.
- In the buff
- In an embarrassing position, maybe
- Truth modifier
- To the __ eye (unassisted by an optical instrument)
- Sans clothing
- Without a stitch on
- In one's natural state
- Having nothing obscured
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 28, 2016
- Washington Post - May 26, 2011
- Washington Post - June 05, 2005
- New York Times - February 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Without a stitch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!