Clue: Woe for a high-wire walker
We have 1 answer for the clue Woe for a high-wire walker. See the results below.
- Woe on an observation deck
- Impediment to getting high?
- Source of high anxiety?
- It'll keep your feet on the ground
- High anxiety?
- A phobia
- Fear of heights
- Reason to avoid skydiving
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Woe for a high-wire walker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!