Clue: Woman in distress?
We have 1 answer for the clue Woman in distress?. See the results below.
- Producer of a distress call?
- Woman hoping for a knight in shining armor
- Interest of a knight in shining armor
- Feudal femme, depicted in distress
- Rapunzel, e.g.
- Knight's rescuee
- One in distress?
- Noble woman of old
- Fair one in fairy tales
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 17, 2007
- New York Times - November 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Woman in distress? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!