Clue: Woman in Ovid's "Metamorphoses"
We have 1 answer for the clue Woman in Ovid's "Metamorphoses". See the results below.
- Hippomenes beat her
- She had a reputation for being fast
- Huntress who married Hippomenes
- Loser of a footrace with Hippomenes
- Fleet runner of myth
- Handel opera based on Greek myth
- Retriever of Aphrodite's golden apples
- Fleet-footed female of fiction
- 1836 Handel opera
- Mythological woman raised by hunters
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Woman in Ovid's "Metamorphoses" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!